Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Do you ever get that "funny" look?


I loooove mirrors!  Especially old, chippy, slightly faded, odd shaped ones.

I hate looking in them though: )

They always sell really well, they add a great dimension to your space, and I can usually find them pretty inexpensively.

I found ALL of these at one estate sale a couple of weekends ago.  But I got those "funny" looks from people that day.....

They're thinking....
"Why would she buy something like that?"
OR
"It has all those silvery marks on it, it's not even a good mirror."
OR
"Why in the world would someone need so many mirrors?"
OR
"The back is broken off, it's no good anymore."


That's OK, it leaves more for me to buy!!

Happy Wednesday!  ~Kay

1 comment:

  1. I bet they were all actually thinking, "I can't believe she got all those mirrors! I wanted them! Next time I'll have to get to the estate sale earlier..."

    ReplyDelete