Monday, May 17, 2010

Heaven on earth

Yosemite National Park in California really has to be like heaven. It is so incredibly beautiful. My 3 sisters and mom just got back from a long weekend there and are already planning on when we can go again. This is the 3rd time in 5 years that I've been there.

We had amazing weather. Sunny, cold, warm, SNOW!, blue sky, and yes, a bit of rain. I loved watching the clouds move around and over the mountains. I only took (well, kept) 225 pictures!


It was so peaceful. And quiet. Listening to the waterfalls. Watching the deer, saw a bear!



We all laughed so much! And the most scrumptious Mother's Day brunch at the Ahwahnee Hotel. I forgot to take pictures of the main course. Below is just a picture of some of the desserts. We practically rolled out the door....


I'll post some more pictures soon.
One of the best vacations, ever....
~Kay




1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sounds awesome. I got to see everyone's pictures at tea yesterday. Grandma said you guys should plan another trip there for the fall - if you do, I am coming this time!

    ReplyDelete