Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Favorite finds








I was happy with some finds from this past weekend.....a great oval picture frame with the curved glass, a whole handful of sweet children's hangers, , a beautiful Johnson Bros. platter with the best garland of pink flowers around the edge!, the cute childs grand piano (it really plays!), a silver clothes brush, a great clock with a fold out stand in the back, the swanky swig, a very cool lamp finial, an old cardboard aspirin holder, but my favorite is the "Dot" emblem. Just reminds me of the 50's...was it from a lettermans' jacket (did girls have those in the 50's?), or my guess is from a bowling shirt. My husband really likes it when I bring home small things. It all accumulates soooo fast. It's May, but try and stay warm this week here in Oregon, it hasn't warmed into spring yet...(I'm waiting and waiting though!) ~Kay


1 comment: