Thursday, May 6, 2010

How did that happen?

I have the best recipe for Snickerdoodles. It came from one of those old church cookbooks where all the ladies submit their favorites.
~~~~~~~
Mix in bowl:
1 cup margarine
1-1/2 cups sugar
2 eggs
~~~~~~~
Sift together:
2-2/3 cup flour
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
~~~~~~~
Mix together well. Chill for 20 minutes.
Roll into 1" balls, then roll in mixture of
2 tsp. cinnamon and 2 tbsp. sugar.
Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes.




I sent a package to my Marine son, and added alot of the cookies......

Saved some for my hubby.......

Ate my share.......!
What do you mean there's only one left??!!??
~Kay

















2 comments:

  1. Isn't it horrible how in our family, we eat all the cookies the same day you make them?! Thanks for this recipe, by the way, I've been meaning to ask you for it!

    ReplyDelete